Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"In Other Words" by Wycliffe Bible Translators

 Want to test your Bible knowledge? Solve a translation puzzle?

Right now, Wycliffe Bible Translators is hosting a friendly competition for its friends and partners. It's called In Other Words, an interactive Bible knowledge and quiz game.

I've already signed up, but I want you to join me. See how you can earn points and win some fantastic prizes in the process! Wycliffe will give away items like a trip to Orlando, Florida, iPads, iPod Touches, and Kindles just to name a few.

Join me and sign up for Wycliffe's In Other Words today by visiting this is a link:
 Wycliffe's "In Other Words"

I am posting this right now because I can earn double the points this week for the people that join after clicking on here. :D

2 comments:

  1. Too bad I'm not 18....It won't let me sign up. :( Thanks for sharing this, anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you are to young. :( Maybe you can get you mother to sign up for you. :D

    ReplyDelete