Friday, June 8, 2012

Turn on my own water???? 0_o

Samuel posted this on his "The evEryThInG bLoG" on HSA, and I liked it SO much I thought I would share it with y'all. :)

 

Turn on my own water.... 0_o

Fri Jun 08, 2:15 pm

So, I am at the library downloading some tutorials. I had to use the restroom. I was about to wash my hands, I put soap on them and put them under the faucet, held them there for a sec, no water came out, I moved my hands around, still nothing, I looked down, and to my horror discovered that I had to TURN it on, Shocked Shocked Shocked what kind of world do we live in? Turn on my own water....

Yes... I did feel really stupid. Laughing Laughing Laughing


So, there it is in a nut shell.
Till later....

2 comments:

  1. Talk about a funny moment! I would have felt stupid too. :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that happens to me often. However, I must say I much prefer the manual faucets over the automatic ones. I have SUCH a time getting the automatic ones to sense my hands!

    ReplyDelete