Tuesday, June 26, 2012

First half of the month of June.

This is the first half of all that happened this month. I thought I would do it all on one post but it would be WAY too long.

On the 2nd Maria and I went to a friend's wedding.
This set of pictures shows:
The bride and her father, and the ceremony.
 
 The reception.

  The cake (no I did not make it. :) ).


Then, the next Friday Maria and I went to a friend's game night party.
Eating and fellowshipping.

The girls playing "Imagine If."


A young man in our church is getting married in August and some of the ladies in the church hosted a bridal shower for his fiancé.


And last but not least. The Agricultural Center in Carrollton had a open house which the gardeners hosted.
Here are some of the STUNNING flowers that were there.
 More flowers. :D

The B. ladies joined Mama, Maria and me at the center. 

Well, that is all for now. I will post the other pictures tomorrow or the next day. :D
Till then....

3 comments: