Thursday, June 28, 2012

Feliz Cumpleaños Abuela!!!!


 Today is my Abuela's 82nd Birthday.




    


We took lunch to Abuela's house next door. It was only Papa, Mama, Maria and I. The boys were working.

Maria with Abuela.

Me with Abuela.

I made Angel Food cake for her birthday cake.


 Lighting the candles.


She blew them ALL out the first time. :D


After lunch Papa took Abuela to get her staples out, Yeah!!! After that  I picked her up to take her home. BUT before we went home we did a little shopping at Wal-Mart, and then we dropped Maria off at frisbee.
We had to wait for Samuel at frisbee and it was HOT!!!! 
 
 Now it is time to go do some school. Sigh.....
I will post the rest of my June update tomorrow!!!!
Till then.....

2 comments:

  1. Aw, how sweet! She is so blessed to have family like you. :-) -Anna L

    ReplyDelete