We went to Six Flags last month. :) It was a great time of fellowship and fun with all my friends. :)
Since this is one of my first real picture posts on here I am going to change the format a little from what is was before. Hope that it is not to confusing for y'all. :D
 |
| Us four getting ready to go. :D |
|
 |
| Riding the rides with friends. |
 |
| 6 girls eating lunch. |
 |
| Monster mansion and The "kiddie" boats. |
 |
| Mrs. L took the group pictures for us. It was also her Birthday. :D |
 |
| I knew most of these people and my siblings knew EVERYONE. :D |
|
|
|
I am posting these for my friend Elizabeth L. :)
Well that is that. :) Now I need to make another blog post about all the other things I did last month. :D
Till then........ :D
Great pictures! I wish I was there. :D
ReplyDelete