Saturday, June 30, 2012

Last half of June

Here is the post that I promised about the last half of June.
I tried to post it yesterday but my laptop went all crazy and so I didn't. :)
SO here it is....


We went to Six Flags on the 19th and some friends joined us.
We rode Thunder River 4 times.


 We also went on The Dahlonega Mine Train, and Up, Up, and Away.


Riding Superman and the Old Fashion Cars.

Yes I did get on Superman and I did ride it twice.


 The next morning Mateo got us all up and informed us that the kitchen, dining room, and the laundry room, were flooded. 
The washer that I had started before I went to bed had "sprung a leak." :D


Maria and I made this poster for a friend, Jenna.
We were giving her a surprise party and since her favorite movie is Megamind we themed it around that movie.

Maria made some popcorn boxes, I made some plates with Megamind and Maria made some with Roxanne.  
And for the party I painted my nails blue.

 We decorated in blue and black.


All the girls that were there.


The dessert that Maria made.

 Jacob came to hang out with Mater and Samuel. 
This is what unsocialized Homeschoolers do when they get together.


On the 23rd we went to a friends game night and played Bunco.

 These are all the pictures that I was able to get of Alex.
He tried to hide the hide from the camera all evening. :D


And last but not least....
It got up to 105 on our back porch yesterday.


Well that is all for now.
Till later...

5 comments:

  1. So. Much. fun! Look like you had a really fun summer (so far)! By the way, the megamind party was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAN! I had the best time at six flags and at ya'lls house!!! Thanks for the great times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on the mine train, it is very rattly. That dessert looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted the dessert picture just for you David. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, except for the flood in your house and the 105 temp, looks like y'all are having an awesome summer! :-)
    - Anna L

    ReplyDelete