Sunday, June 3, 2012

Birthday post from HSA

This is my Birthday post from HSA. As my birthday was almost a month ago I thought I would post it on here for my non HSA friends that might want to see it. Smile

I am now 25. Smile


I had a great day with my family. Smile


My sister made me a GREAT ice cream cake. Smile Not only did it taste good but it was beautifully decorated. Smile


I got a lot of GREAT gifts from friends and family. Very Happy


The day after my birthday my mother and sister surprised me with a party with some of my best friends. Very Happy


The second day after my birthday I took my sister to piano and then afterwards we went to a friend's house where I got another surprise party. Smile
 




This is the kind of posts that you will see in the near future. Smile Hope that you enjoyed.Smile

1 comment: