Sunday, June 17, 2012

SIX FLAGS!!!!

So this week I am taking a van full of giggling girls to Six Flags. :) OK maybe they are all not giggle but they are all girls. :D Maria won 4 free tickets to Six Flags from The Joy FM, and we got return tickets at Six Flags Homeschool day. So now we are on our way to a day full of fun and friends. While at Six Flags we will be meeting up with a couple of other Homeschool friend. So because of this I will soon be making a post on out trip to Six Flags. I will probably post it this week but I am not positive. :) So don't hold your breath. :D The reason is because I am going to be a little busy doing school, and hopefully visiting my Abuela in the Hospital where she will be recovering from her operation, and maybe helping take care of her. SO to all my friends here. :) 
LATER!!!!

1 comment: