Ops.... I forgot my Silent Sunday post... Oh well. :) Will have to do one next week... Or maybe not since I will be out of town.
So my coworker said on Saturday that I crack her up. I am LOVE it when I can make people laugh. Even if it is at me.
So you may want to know what was so funny.... Well I was telling her about my father leaving Cuba when he was little and I said "it was shortly after Hitler came into power" Then I blinked and we just started LAUGHING.
So you may want to know what was so funny.... Well I was telling her about my father leaving Cuba when he was little and I said "it was shortly after Hitler came into power" Then I blinked and we just started LAUGHING.
More later.... :D
Haha! Too funny! :D You crack me up too! :D <3
ReplyDeleteHumm....I don't think history was her best subject =D lol! Too funny!
ReplyDelete