Thursday, September 5, 2013

Well I did it....

I drove my fathers little Honda civic over 1800 miles this week... With the help of Maria we made it through 11 states and spent some great time with our great big sister and her family, she let us stay with her for 3 nights. And with Mateo who let us stay at his house overnight on the way home. :) Mateo also took us to the Creation Museum in KY and showed us around and bought us lunch. We had fun and I am planning on going back when we can spend more time and see more of the museum.

Here are a VERY few pictures of the trip that I took off Maria's g+ account. :) Will try to post more later after I go through them and pick the best ones. :)
  
 
Getting to MO: The girls did not know who was coming only that some one was. :) I think that they were happy to see it was us. :D
 
The Williamsons took Maria and I to a water park curtsies of some dear friends of theirs. :) THANK YOU FRIENDS!!!!! We had a blast!!!!!
 
 After the park we went and got dinner at a fun restaurant. :)
 
Monday was Maria's 16th Birthday. :) What a great time we had with our sister and her kids. :) Oh and Joel. :D 
 
 
Maria made Joel a gift. :) Can anyone tell me what they are?
 
OK.... SO you have to admit this is funny. :) Joel at over 6 feet tall modeling the streamers from the Birthday decorations. :)
 
 
Tuesday evening found us in KY 10 hours from the place we were staying in MO. :)
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for this great pic Mateo. :D
 
 
 
 
 Well that's all for now... Will try to post more in the next few days.
'till later..... :D
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Looks like you all had a blast! :D Glad the trip was good and safe! Also glad to have you all back! We missed ya both! :D

    ReplyDelete