Friday, August 23, 2013

Oh (sigh) what to blog about??????

So I have a REALLY boring life... I go to work, come home go walking, eat, sleep, and interact with my family. 

Then there are days like Wednesday when I am not working , so I went shopping with my mother and we got some deals at Good Will, stuff at Hobby Lobby, and LOTS of food at Wal-mart, Oh and we got bread at the bread store. :) 

Today I also am not going to work, SOOOOOO..... Sleep in day for me!!!!! Nope. :) Got up early (i.e. 7:45) took a shower and went to the store and to get gas, OH and to the bank. :) I'm RICH AGAIN!!!!!! for a little while that is. :) Now to make cake, watch my sister make donuts, LOTS of them, for a party tonight. Then go to said party taking a side trip to drop off food at a friends house. My days off are getting busier........ I need to work on that. :D
Till later.....

P.S. Will try to post pictures of my boring life some time next week.... Because I am to busy this weekend to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment