Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dear Friends

Samuel brought Kaylin over for a little while Tuesday afternoon. We got a couple of funny pictures. :D

Kaylin, Samuel, and Maria.... :D

Samuel and his 2 favorite girls.

Playing Uno attack. 

Maria and I went to our dear friends the P's house for the day on Wednesday. We spent time talking and walking and swimming... :D I did not get many picture of us doing all those things, but I did get a few pictures. :) So here they are... :D

Emma.

 Sarah and Maria.

Sarah and I in our new swim suits. :D

After dinner The P girls and Maria and I went on a walk into downtown Newnan to the coffee shop to get a snack. Now, so you know why the pictures are SO unclear I have to tell you that I took the pictures on my phone. :)




 



So after all the fun we had I have almost decided to get a camera phone. :) SO, when I  have my phone I don't also have to carry a camera. 
Well, 'till later... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment