Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Oh MY!!!!

Well it has been a while since I have done a picture post and I was looking back at my pictures and decided I needed to start getting caught up. Soooo.... Here are some pictures I have been meaning to post but have just not done. :)

So I will start off with a fall picture:
The shirt that I made for Halloween. I wore it to work and then to our churches fall festival. :)



A FUN truck that was parked a a gas station in Carrolton.
Elizabeth REALLY liked it. :)
 
 The Christmas bulletin board that Maria and I decorated for work.

Making Christmas cookies at a friends with friends. :) (Maria was sick and could not go. :( )


My sister and her family there first night back in the good old USA. :)

Tired little girls watching movies with Tia Maria, Tio Samuel, and Grandma.


Random pictures of the girls. :)

OK time to play the piano. :)

Samuel took his girl friend to a Christmas party. Before he left he asked to get a picture with "his girls" We could not seem to get one good picture of all of us. :) LOL

So mama, Maria, and I made new stockings for our family for Christmas:
Mama wanted a picture of me with all of them hanging and the girls thought that it would be a good time to join in. :) The one with "Sweet Pea" on it is mine. :)

All six.

After I helped Mama with the M. families I helped my sister with the W. families stockings. :D

Well I seem to be updated, at least up to Christmas. :) Of which I have still to get pictures put on my computer for those. :)

Hope that you all have a great week and a happy new year!!!
'till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment