OK Here is the challenge: think of the grossest thing you can come up with and multiply it by 10.
OK, maybe not quite that much but close.
OK, maybe not quite that much but close.
This is the tale of what happened at 10:00 pm on 12-12-12.
My little sister and I had just finished watching Dick Van Dyke on TV. Mateo comes in and asks for help to "shock" our well. This means to pour a gallon of bleach down it. The reason is because it smelled funny.
So like the WONDERFUL sister that I am, I went out and held the light for him. As he was getting ready to pour the bleach into the water we looked down and to our GREAT surprise and DISGUST we saw a dead animal floating on top of the water. So, the long and short of it is we knew we had to get it out some how and went and got Papa up from bed. Next, a trip to the store to get rope, more bleach, a bucket and a net. Papa, Mateo and I proceeded to retrieve the dead animal which at that point we had identified as a rabbit. At about 12:30 am we got it out, put the well back together and added more bleach to the water. Now, we are not going to be drinking or cooking with that water for SOME time. :)
So did I gross you out yet???
Well, if I have I will do so even more.
I have pictures. :) Knowing the title of this blog you should not be surprised at that. :)
Here it is Mateo and the rabbit:
Yuck it is gross....
Yay, we got it out!!!!
'til later.....
No comments:
Post a Comment