Sunday, August 5, 2012

VBS Pictures


VBS went GREAT. :) The theme was Creations/Beginnings. Though we did not get as many children as we have in the past it was enough. Through all the week I had 18 students come, though not all in one day.  The most I had n one day was 17. Oh and a BIG thank you to my three helpers. I could not have done it without them all.

15 of my 18 5 and 6 year olds.


 There were 4 stations that we went to, Games, Crafts, Bible, and Snack. After that we all gathered and listened to the missions story.

 Games. Playing "Duck Duck Goose" because of bad weather.


Craft, Making crowns. 

Waiting patiently to go to snacks.

 Snacks.

Bible.

 And last but not least Missions.

 And to top the week off we had a program on Friday night for which I made a cake.
Guess what the theme for the cake is/was.....

Till later this is Lidia signing off. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, looks like you had fun at VBS!!!! :)
    LOVE the dino/ocean cake! SO CUTE! you did a awesome job!!!!! :)
    Luv ya girl!
    YF~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great fun! Oh. My. Word! I LOVE THAT CAKE!!!!!!! WAY TO CUTE!!!!!! I LOVE THE DINOSAURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete