I have been thinking and I decided that it is time for another blog post. But what to blog about???? That is when I remembered that I had not done a picture update in a while. So, that is what I will blog about today. That is if I have the time. :)
So here is what I have been up to.
![]() |
| After Maria's piano class we went to a friend's and swam in their pool. |
Samuel is now 18 and graduated from Mi Casa Academy.
So for his birthday and graduation party we had some friends over and played some games.

After the activities above Samuel was given his diploma, then we took a group picture.
After that we ate, played games, and fellowshipped.
I had a babysitting job last week and on the way there the sunrise was SO pretty I just HAD to take some pictures. These were the two best. :D
Well, that is all for now. :)
'Til next time this is Lidia signing off. :D






Hi Lidia!
ReplyDeleteI liked your picture-update-post! :p! Swimming with ya'll was great! And the graduation party was so much fun! Thanks for inviting us again!!! :)
Luv ya, see ya soon!
YF,
Emma
From start to finish.....it was a great post and I had such fun as always with ya'll!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely memories!
ReplyDeleteAhh Love the pictures! :) fun seeing who was on the other side of the computer since we could not see everyone.
ReplyDelete