Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My 4th. :D

I had a GREAT 4th of July and I hope that all you my friends did also. :D
Here are a few of the pictures that I took on that great day. :)
First is the church picnic, then will be pictures of our evening activity. :D
P.S. Sorry for the length of this post but I did not feel like making colleges. :D

The black bean and corn salad I made.
The dessert I made


Pastor Carl giving his yearly speech.
Alex, Mateo, and Mama eating lunch.


My plate of food

The softball game.

Sitting in the shade and watching the crazy people playing softball.

Patriotic dude.
Playing bean bag toss at the Pitts.

the girls playing Ninja.

More Ninja.

A great ending to a great day.

My afternoon nails. (they peeled off by about 2) :(


SO... I repainted them, Red, White, and Blue. :D
 SO that is all. :)
Till next time...

1 comment: