Friday, July 6, 2012

My top 5

Me, at home before a ladies meeting that I spoke at,  wearing one of the skirts I got while in Bolivia.
As a young Christian (well I guess I can't say girl any more so...) "woman" I have decided that I needed to make a short list to give my father so that he can know what I want in a young man, This list can only consist in the MUST HAVE TO HAVES the NOT OPTIONALS. I thought I would share with you my friends my top 5. It is not the complete list, but then I will not know what I want for sure till someone starts courting me. :) (Which has never happened before)



SO hear it is my top 5:

  1. Is a Christian Man that Loves the Lord and wants to serve Him.
  2. MUST believe that Salvation is by Grace alone in Christ alone plus Nothing, and that once you are saved there is NOTHING that you can EVER do to lose your salvation. (Meaning you are stuck being a Christian forever)
  3. Believes that divorce is Wrong.
  4. Must have a job and must be willing to have a one income family. (This does not mean that I CAN'T work for ANY reason. It just means that he be willing to support me while I teach our children. Before or after that I could have a job, but I could decided that at the time.)
  5. Must want to have children, either our own or adopted, and homeschool them. ( and for my little sister I will add a note: Must believe that abortion is wrong)

There are others but those are my top 5.Very Happy  

Till later,,,,,

3 comments:

  1. I made a list too. However, mum said that its too long. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that you made a list. :) To bad you made it SO LONG!!!. J/K :D
    Did you shorten it?

    ReplyDelete