Thursday, May 7, 2015

A trip with a friend. :)

My dear friend Sarah and I went on a weekend trip last month. We had SO much fun!!! We went to FL to visit my eldest sister and her 3 little girls, Oh and y brother-in-law was there also. J It was a bunch of fun. J  Here are a few pictures of the trip. J 

On the road!!! I had gotten a Garmin for my "early" birthday from my parents so we would not get lost. J


Lunch at Cracker Barrel. J

Yeah I know I look silly. J


The FIRST picture I got from off my phone.... Guess who!!!!!J

Alegria lives by a lake/river and it has a LOVELY walkway by it... Sarah and I took a little stroll the last evening we were there. 

Sarah....J

Me.... Can you tell that it was HOT!!!!J

Emily and me!!!J

Alegria, Sadie, and me. J

Karen and I. I asked her if I could take a picture with her and she said... "We already did one Tia" (funny look) I laughed and said "No we did't, That was Sarah" She laughed and said "Oh yeah" and took the picture. J

As proof that Joel was there.... J

Getting ready to leave.J

So Sarah has NEVER eaten a WHOLE  salad at Chick-fil-a before... BUT I guess she was hungry because....

She did it!!!!J

And that was our trip in a nut shell. J LOTs of fun, LOTs of swimming, LOTs of love!!!
Till later!!!

1 comment: