Spring is here and so is a VERY busy me. :) It has been FOREVER since I have blogged. and I really should get back to doing it. So, an update for those that want to know. I am still working at the Library. I am going to visit my sister in FL next week with a friend, then in May I am going to visit my brother and see my new nephew, YAY!!!!! :) In September I am going to Ireland for a week with a dear friend, I am REALLY excited about that. :) Other then that... I am still teaching Sunday School age 3-5, and that is about it. :) It does not look like much is going on in my life, but with my baby sister working and not having a car I help take her to an from work, and coordinating between her work and mine with one car can be so fun, and VERY complicated. :) With that and trying to keep up with my friends and trying to go swimming at least once a week... I keep pretty busy... Though I will admit to spending the day sleeping and watching movies yesterday... :) It was raining so I hibernated. :D
Till later. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment