Thing #1 last Thursday I went from a purple room, to a "cream" one.
Before:
During:
I will post "after" pictures at a later date. Still working on getting my room "into shape." :)
Thing #2 On Sunday I went a saw a movie in theater:
My movie ticket stub. :D
There were 9 people in our grope but I was only able to get this one picture before my camera battery died.
Thing #3 Maria and I went to Newnan to visit our friends Sarah and Emma. Sarah was recovering from being "ill" so Maria and I went to cheer her up. We had a great time with Sarah and Emma and there Family especially Elijah and Tammy aka Mrs. P. :D
Sarah:
Emma:
Thing #4 Maria and I went to Kaylin's house yesterday to swim talk and eat dinner. It was a ton of fun, sadly because we were all in the pool I did not get any pictures. :(
BUT on our way home from K's Maria and I stopped to take pictures of the beautiful sunset.
Well that's all for now.. So 'till next time this is Lidia sighing off. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment