Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You may ask: "What have you been doing????"

Well according to my calender an update is LONG overdue on here. and I can come up with a LONG list of excuses of why I have not been posting. But I will not do that to all you poor souls. :D Instead I will tell you a LONG or maybe short list of what I have been doing and then later on I will post some pictures. :D

1st: After I babysat the I's I went home and helped clean up from my brothers 21st birthday. 

 

After that nothing much exciting happened that I can remember till the end of the month when we did the 2ed thing I will post about GAME NIGHT at the L's. :D 

 

The 3rd thing is the Sunday afternoon that went to a friends house and my two youngest siblings played frisbee. :D 

 

The 4th thing is Naomi's going away party at the B's house. 

 

5th comes the the evening that Maria spent with Sarah's youngest sister and my dear friend Emma. :D 

 

6th in line is the CEF Good News club training that my mother, sister, I and several friends went to. 

 

Then came a sad 7th, Totaling Mateo/Papa's truck. 

 

8th will be the Going away party for Elizabeth and the FUN cake that I made. 

 

9th is Maria's Birthday of which I already posted a little about, and My parents FUN 35th Anniversary trip.  :D 

 

10th is my new job and my shirts and coworkers.


And 11th is the first day at Good News Club.


Well I hope that is a LONG enough list for you. :) Now that you kind of know what I have been doing I will post a pictures update as soon as I get it all put together. :D
Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment