Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Picture Update I Promised. :D

Well, better late than never, I have heard it said. :) Sorry that it took so long. :D All I can say is that I have not as yet organized my life around my new job, school, and other activities. So... :sigh: PLEASE be patient with me. :)
Here is the update that I promised in early September, and I am going to add  an extra one to the end. :D

1st: After I babysat the I's I went home and helped clean up from my brother's 21st birthday. 

 

After that nothing much exciting happened that I can remember until the end of the month when we did the 2nd thing I am posting about - GAME NIGHT at the L's. :D 

 

3rd: Then, Sunday afternoon we went to a friend's house and my two youngest siblings played Ultimate. :D 

 

4th: Naomi's going away party at the B's house. 

 

5th: The evening that Maria and I spent with Sarah's younger sister, and my dear friend, Emma. :D 

 

6th: The CEF Good News Club training that my mother, sister, several friends and I went to. 


 

The sad 7th event: The official totaling of Mateo/Papa's truck. 

 

8th: The Going away party for Elizabeth and the FUN cake that I made. 


 

9th: Maria's Birthday of which I already posted a little about, and My parents FUN 35th Anniversary trip.  :D 



 

10th: My new job, my shirts, and a couple of my coworkers.

 

11th: The first day at Good News Club.



And 12th: Family friends from Ohio coming over to visit.


Well that is all for now.
Thank you for reading!!!
Till later.....

1 comment:

  1. Nice :) It is strange to see all the USA sights and remember that none of that is normal for us now! :)

    ReplyDelete