Friday, March 21, 2014

Hmmmmm.. Let me think. :D

It has been a few days since I last posted and I was thinking about what I should post about. Nothing big has happened unless you count Mama and Sadie's Birthdays yesterday and I have not got the pictures from Samuel yet from that, so I guess that post will have to come later. :D
So I will make a post of what ever comes to mind. It is going to kind of be like a list, but it will be random and not in list form. :D
I have worked all week except for yesterday. On my half day Wednesday I had a great visit with my dear friend Melissa and her parents. Oh and also the rest of her family. :D I watched a full season of Dick Van Dike. :) I am looking onto buying NCIS season 1-10. :)  I am going to go bowling with my little brother and sister, and some other people that I know and kind of like. ;D I am typing this at work and am doing it in between  the people that I am serving. :) So, it is taking a LONG time to type.
The computer had to be restarted. Thankfully Google saved all that I had typed. :D
Well I need to go because it is time to start closing shop. Hope you all have enjoyed this rambling post.

The picture for the day is: "The M kids in their natural form" Hamming it up for the camera. :D

Till later this is Lidia singing out. :D

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Ya'll r crazy! :) LOL! :D Cute pic! :) Tell ur momma I said happy birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* I miss you and all your ramblings! :)

    ReplyDelete