Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Decorating and a hair cut....

 This past week I have been busy with a few projects. But first I want to show you my hair cut. :) 

What do y'all think? I have not had it cut professionally in a LONG time. I was VERY happy. SOOOOO.... if you don't like it don't tell me. :D


I was replacing the light bulb in the hall. When getting off the chair the shade fell and shattered. :D 
SO... I made a new light cover. :) Yarn, glue, and a balloon....
 
 
I started decorating my room at the end of last month. I and my fried Elizabeth L. painted it a cream/yellow color. Then began the decorating process.
 
I decorated my full length mirror. I found a picture on Pintrest and decided to make something like it. :D
 
 
I made some shadow boxes for my sea shells of beach trips past. :) I decorated my desk wall, It was not quite complete in this picture, and I hung some curtains. Oh and I have a sea shell lamp. I did all this on Monday the 1st...

Then on the 4th of July we had our church picnic. But we had to have it inside because it was raining. and the fireworks got postponed till Saturday the 13th. So instead of watching the fireworks, after the picnic we went to a friends and watched Sherlock.


On Sunday the 7th I cleaned my room and took pictures of the finished product. The only thing left to do is hang up the picture over my bed. (pictured in the bottom right corner.)
 
The rest of my room. The jewelry rack was made for me by Maria. :) Thanks sis. :D
 
Here is what I made my closet doors out of. :) Crazy right? I used a spring rod to hang them on.

My closet doors. :D I hung some shower curtain hooks over the curtains to hang stiff on.

Well what do you think? Do you like my spaces?
Till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment