Thursday, April 4, 2013

WOW!!! Time has flown by...

They say time flies when your having fun. Well for me it is very true. I have been having fun with all I have been up to and have just not had time to post about nothing. :D So last night I sat down and put some pictures together to show all my friends. :) Hope you enjoy them. :)

  Our bathroom floor was rotting out from under us. The blue tape marked the spot not to walk on if you went in there. So, starting in the beginning of Feb. my brothers started to take out EVERYTHING. They took it down to the stubs and even the subfloor was gone for a couple of weeks. It now has a sub floor and we are hoping it will be finished before the end of the summer.
On February the 8th I drove a van full of girls and dresses down to FL to visit our friend Elizabeth and go to her schools formal event. It was a TUN of fun dressing up and doing eachothers hair. :)
 
All dressed up for the Formal. :)
 
 The next day I drove us all to the beach. It was SO much fun taking pictures and hanging out together. :)
 
There were 3 sets of sisters. So each set got there picture with Elizabeth, and then one of us all together. :)
 
In the beginning of March Mateo asked his girl  Elizabeth Rose to marry him. My guess is that she said yes. :) LOL
 
 
A cold day watching a movie. Did you know that 4 people can fit under one blanket?
 
 One of the other highlights of March I already told you about.... Baby S. being born. :)  
Then the Saturday after S. was born Jenna got married. :)
 
The decorations were STUNNING. the wedding cake was White chocolate cheese cake which was the BEST, and the cupcakes were cute. :) (Maria and I did the blue ones. :D)
 
The beautiful and sweet ceremony.
 
Lets PLAY!!!!! Maria, Samuel and a few others played Ultimate Frisbee in the mud. Made for some fun photos. :) The one of Alex on the top left he is trying to get people to admire his mode of dress.  
 
 
 
Easter Sunday.
 
Special food made for Easter. Aren't those eggs beautiful?? And the cake, is it not stunning. :) (Made by sweet Maria. :D )
 
The girls going on an egg hunt at Grandma's and Abu's house. :)
 
Maria and my Easter baskets from Mama and Papa. Did not get a pic of the boys before they got into them. :)
 
 
Well that's all for now.
Till later....

1 comment:

  1. What a fun post, Lidia! I enjoyed seeing all of the photos and reading your descriptions. It sounds like your life has been enjoyably full as of late! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete