Thanksgiving is fast approaching and I have a few things I would like to list a few things that I am thankful for.
I am thankful for:
- My salvation.
- My father, for all the hard work he does to provide for us, for protecting me from a dark and evil world, for loving me and forgiving me when I have done wrong, and MUCH more.
- My mother, for putting up with me, helping me with school, cooking for me, cleaning the house, and SO much more.
- My “baby” sister, for being a great example of what a beautiful Christian young lady should strive to be, for being a good listener, for loving and putting up with me despite my downfalls.
- My brothers, for being my strong protectors when I may need it, and for just being.
- My “older” sister and her husband, for being an example to me.
- My Abuela, for loving me.
- My home, job, friends, coworkers, health, and SO much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment