Friday, October 5, 2012

Waiting....


As I stand here waiting for business at work to pick up again, I am reminded of a lessen I am relearning every day that I work. Be patient, wait, it will all happen in God’s good time. :) It makes me smile as I remember that I don't need to rush around like a chicken with its head cut off. I need to wait, knowing that whatever comes up the road is all in our Fathers hands. An example.... This job. I had applied for this job early in the year, and at the time there were no openings. So I thought I would not look at getting a job till I was finished with school at the end of the year. But I got a call from our library and I felt like it was a door opening. I accepted the job and I am VERY glad I did. :) I waited and a great gift was given. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well that is my bit of knowledge for the day. :D
Hope you all have a blessed day.
Till next time….



1 comment: